Jumat, 01 Mei 2009

How to Earn Big Money, Just From Your Blog

For me, blog is like my second home. I can say everything without anybody can disturb me directly, and also I can do everything in my blog start with writes a poem for someone that I love until maybe just an unimportant notes related to my life.

This past three days, I think I need to monetize this blog to fullfil my needs when conducting my nursing research about computer based nursing documentation, so I start to find out how to make money from my blog. I heard from my chatting friend there is a website that will pay us for reviewing their client’s website in our blog, and luckily my blog’s pagerank is 3 for this time, it’s mean my blog is more than ready to submitted into that website.



Now we start to see, how your blog can earn money from reviewing
First, you must fill this form to sign up to the website that will pay you


Your Browser does not support IFrames: This form can not be rendered. Please visit PayPerPost to sign up.


Second, follow the instruction from the website
Third, try to get more traffic in your blog

there are 10 tips to get more traffic in your blog, those are:

1. Create valuable content.
2. Create original content.
3. Create timeless content.
4. Write for human beings first, computers second.
5. Know why you want a high-traffic site.
6. Let your audience see the real you.
7. Write what is true for you, and learn to live with the consequences.
8. Treat your visitors like real human beings.
9. Keep money in its proper place.
10. If you forget the first nine suggestions, just focus on genuinely helping people, and the rest will take care of itself.

more explanation visit this link

If your traffic is high enough to ‘call’ some advertisers to advertise on your blog, that’s a good opportunity to start to earn money from your blog. There are no necessary to use any cheating program to generate contents for your blog, just write with y0ur heart and the advertisers will fall in love with your blog.

0 komentar:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP